Big Lead Sports Bar

5/22/2009

MOST ENJOYABLE MOMENT?

The more I've thought about last night's classic Game Two, the more I've wondered what the most enjoyable unexpected moment was. Curious to your thoughts. The candidates:

1. Evgeni Malkin scores, his dad grabs a blonde in front of him, the Mrs. gets perturbed, so he plants one on her next. Instant classic.



Candidate 2: Miroslav Satan delivers a knuckle sandwich and looks like he's enjoying it way too much. A year's worth of frustration is delivered on Patrick Eaves.


I've got to say, it's a tough call, but I'm going to go with the Malkin family reaction. I think they might actually be more popular than Geno at this point, probably because they get more face time. But that was priceless.

Email: Mondesishouse@gmail.com Twitter: twitter.com/mondesishouse Facebook: Facebook Group

No comments: