Big Lead Sports Bar

3/13/2009

NAJEH IS NOW A MALE MODEL


"I've been a professional athlete for the pass 7 years, and right now this is the next stage. I really hope to learn the business from meeting more people through the site, to help me further my career."

That's the ModelMayhem.com profile of former Steeler running back Najeh Davenport, which apparently signals the end of his NFL career.

His final totals: 73 games, 394 carries, 1819 yards rushing, 16 touchdowns, and one poop joke that bloggers simply refuse to retire. He will be missed from the NFL community.

Model Mayhem: Najeh, Pittsburgh [ModelMayhem.com]

Send your news, tips, and links to Mondesishouse@gmail.com.
*Thanks to Ryan M. for this tip

4 comments:

Cecilio's Scribe said...

and by pass 7 seven years, i of course mean "past." hence, furthering my career in the intelligent world of male modeling.

BurressWithButterflywings said...

hey, he $h!t in a woman's laundry basket. It's a cinch he's not running for mayor.

Broke But Still Drinking said...

So professional athletes are like movie stars who think they can sing?

I think my borough is looking for a couple guys to pose as garbage men.

Unknown said...

thanks for the laugh today! he is no Tom Brady.