Big Lead Sports Bar

11/01/2007

Just Like Dan Rooney Drew It Up

What you're looking at is a picture of former Steeler Chukky Okobi, or should I say, "Chukwun". When not doing the things that unemployed backup offensive linemen do, Okobi is/aspires to be a rapper, like many athletes before him (or as he likes to say, "rapletes"). Is he a good rapper? I don't know, nor do I care to find out. For his sake, I hope he is, because it looks like that Cardinals gig didn't quite pan out.

Whatever the case, I will admit this: the man has given the world a very creative pose for a Super Bowl ring photo. I'm sure the Rooney fam loves a pic like this.

For more on Chukwn:

http://www.myspace.com/chukwun

4 comments:

okel dokel said...

I find it refershing that he was cut in favor of Keydrick Vincent. It looks like Steelers West continues. Gee I wonder how much the Cardinals will offer Faneca.

Perhaps the Browns will pick up Chukki for the upcoming game. They picked up Ricardo Colclough. I so hope he plays on their special teams, or their secondary. Please, oh please let that happen.

Anonymous said...

did anyone have a flutter on the superbowl tie played at wembley, london?

the UK betting companies didn't seem very interested in taking my money for this event...


what a schocking game though

Paul Rupp said...

@ okel dokel

I'm hoping to see Colcolough in the Browns secondary as well. Personally, I think it would be awesome to see Charlie Frye come in this weekend for the Hawks and burn Colcolough deep a few times.

Not that it'll ever happen, but a man can dream...

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure there's a similar pic of Tyronne McGriff flipping the bird with his SB XIV ring taken just after bolting for the USFL.